Peachy Pie and the Sausage Sizzle

Dear Nixie,

Life’s just peachy …or is it?? Without wanting to sound too teachy and preachy I’m a damsel in distress but not so much in the way you might think….no kitchen sink or posy of pink, no fluttering wink or airy filled drink. Oh Ms Trix, please remember I have for sure opened a door to my womanly roar in the world of “Super Princess Peach…” or not? Oh sure there I was to save the day in a play for good in the hood bro, soooo all was not lost?? But s’up with that? Aight…. Il’a  tella you why I don’t fly to the tune of that game for this dame, she is offended and I aint here to surrender my ideals coz what I like is to feels the equality in the psychology of men and women working together foreva and EVER. So they went and stuck me in a game all about feelings…joy, gloom, rage and calm with a course so easy, breezy a Cover girl may as well designed the whole darn mess. Oh bless, the best is in us all….
Don’t get me wrong…the intelligence of the hearts smart I do rate for sure and I abhor the loss of feelings with open ceilings…. But where pray tell is a game for these fellas to feel too, what’s new?? Mario and Luigi, are they called to their emotion meter or hearts gauge for a rage through a mushroom haze? No this is not the case but the race takes priority and authority.
Well I’m here to say if there has to be a game about feelings let there be space for us all to feel and unpeel the layers of our babushka dolltroll….
The tribe (of me) has spoken….Am I right to harbour the injustices of a character that supports a stereotype so ripe in stuffy fluffy nonsense? The fella’s do cry and sigh, they should and could be shown in the full glory of a mighty big S.N.A.G.

And that’s what I’m talkin about..

Yours truly,

The Honourable Princess Peachy Pinkie Puff

Ps (pink is not my only colour either and I can wear overalls too sometimes…)

Dear Peachy,

Uhuh, uhuh, I’m hearing you loud and clear dear and while I may not be in the nerd herd heart of your world I do also understand. Look darling, being so hip I’m actually leg, id perhaps not know about taming the gaming worlds need for a tender gender balance, but if you could just keep it under your hat lemme see if I cant but speaka your language  Principessa  Pesca….

Listen up…You gotta keep that car on the road, claim your stakes and remember it’s never okay to settle for the mushroom cup when the rainbow roads right up there in the clouds. Tighten up the corset of let it all relax in a bib and brace but keep yourself in the race Ms Puff. Don’t be late for Mario Cart 8 and one day it might just be a slice of pie in the 90210 peach pit for everyone. I reckon the sausage sizzles a good little plan …yep I’m a true fan of the lads on the track never afraid to show that full heart of hearts as they knock over a few more question marks on this road we call life.  If they fall off the edge let them yelp and then seek help, may their true feelings be the gravitational spin boost for a path over the many roads we will face together…. Across land or sea, walls or ceilings let there be love oh soaring dove….

Now best be off, people to see places to go and its Saturday night,…busy busy, can’t stop long… I’ve a date with a dear darling piece of Italian stallion… mmm yummy!!!!

And just remember, Nixie’s always here for you,

Forever in my heart,


Nixie Trixstar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roses Ice and Chariots of Fire

Fabio's Dream