Ms Jiggly Puff and the Blazing Tail

Dear Ms Nixie,

I write to you in good fairy faith with eyes wide open and defences at the ready, however I feel they may already have been breached.  Forgive me, if I might sound a little slowpoke, for I find myself in a dazed stupor, spending entire days loafing at the waters edge. You see it seems the charm of a certain Mr. C. Harmander has overwhelmed my resistance and, as is, with all of our kind (the jiggly type), we lack inherent defence against the fire types. Oh my, not even a puff of magic dust can solve the fire types willingness to resist our charms. Just one smoking sashay of his flaming caboose and the fluff in my puff goes to a jiggling mess. You see, It's not just the size of his tail, it's the way he uses it that renders me weak at the appendages. It seems my voice has sent him to sleep. The frequency was all but wrong. Oh dear, what shall I do? No matter how much I pound him or play rough, nothing can quench his wandering eye for every little sassy ponyta that trots in the wake of all of that trail blazing glory.
Please save me kind lady. I shall be rendered to the shape of a shrivelled balloon in the corner of everyone else's Birthday blitz before long.

Your's,

Miss N. JigglyPuff xx

Dear Ms JigglyPuff,

GET UP! INFLATE! LIVE! JIGGLE! DO IT NOW! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!! YOU ARE A DIVINE ETHERIAL CREATURE...that jiggles in all of the right places (depending on the undergarments). You are invincible. Never give up and always remember to be careful around balls. Perhaps if you might start by thinking a little bit more like a Geodude dear sweet princess, for only the tough survive with every chipping away at life.....right? But....then again, who am I kidding? Perhaps as is with all of the cold blooded starter types, this ones simply not sweet enough for the ultimate softy! And on the other hand, perhaps it's because he simply cannot handle a good pounding and a bit of rough play. Rock Candy is not everyones cup of tea and a Jiggler like your good self ought to be loved and loved well.

Now don't you let the magic of puff be ruined. You have your own fire my dear. You have your own dragon heart. Your own sweet and sassy sashay lives.  It's there alright good and strong and sweet. Look in the mirror dear girl. You are every beanies pom pom of desire and if he doesn't like pom poms on his hat, well tell the burning butt to jump in the god dam lake. Believe in yourself as I have believed in you Ms Jiggle, Ms Puff, Ms Playitrough. Now go pokemon, Pokemon Go and be free.


All my love and sincerest Jiggles....mwah, and a puff of fairy dust and wishes for you dear.

Yours,

Ms. Nixie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roses Ice and Chariots of Fire

Fabio's Dream