Nixie to Mr. Cocolluis and the Tardis

Dear Mr Cocolluis,

Some months ago you wrote to my column relating matters of the heart with some view to advice there of. My reply was, as always, consistently prompt and swiftly magnanimous. If you might not think me a tad topsy turvy in coming forwards on this occasion, I hope you may enjoy a rather more personal offering,  from, errr, well, yours truly. At my age (Almost 42 ,without having fully moved on from the Tom Baker Episodes of Dr Who) I am in need of some continuity, a sameness in life, and I wondered if such a state might exist under our circumstances? What I mean to say Mr Cocolluis is that I did perchance sense a correlation between your situation and mine coupled with a direct interest in our rather allied past times re the 12 sides dice (and more). It seems Mr Cocolluis, as time rides on by, what is false fades to the sunrise of an invigorated truth and this does truth truly remain?  I happen to think it does. Actually, really and truthfully speaking I am not "IT." I was never "it" and quite honestly I shall for as long as I live never be any style or  shade of "it". I'm afraid it was rather fraudulent of me to have placed myself in any such position of kitty cat cool club. And so without any (or perhaps a touch there of) pomp and ceremony I present to you Ms Nixie....heralding fingers stronger than her arms, tap dancing across the keys of well, a keyboard, the only tan I've ever had originated from watching a monitor glow. I have appeared in public as a yellow Power Ranger (Happy Hapki-do me anytime honey), partial to Romance (A whisper sweet my tweetheart), wouldn't rule our LARPing (seriously) and may have pre-recorded episodes of  Antique Roadshow only because otherwise engaged in a Bonsai masterclass (yup).
What I mean to say is call me if you feel so inclined. I'm free, any hour and most moments in any day (if you want) (I really want you to).

Yours Truly,

Ms Nixie xx

Yoh Nix,

What's up sugar shorts (if you could wear them... bahahah)? Turns out all that advice really did come to fruition. "It" worked. She dug the whole rotational, disgustational dine on my bad boy rump steak. Sorry to let you down cupcake, maybe if I get through a few from the black hearted love bible, I might send a coo-ee your way little lady chunky trunks.
First off I'll be livin' "it" up with Liv. Iassker on the main stage. Sorry Pumpkin, you're a sweetie but I've turned my world around and the hearts pointing down town. Bottoms up and a toast to the talent waitin for some pickin... There's a whole orchard out there and I'm pretty hopeful...

Cocollius

Dear Mr Cocollius,

Oh dear, I'm most terribly sorry. Oh goodness. What was I saying re topsy turvy, forget anything I wrote, erase and promptly delete. My mistake. Honestly it must have been all that summer rain and cordial. Good grief, better go, I've got a tardis to catch. This never happened.

Ms Nixie 

Nix,

Still not available Chicky Dee. Don't be holding onto dem delusions bout this toasty fine fritter.... See ya round ...Keep hangin' on babe (like a Wilde song), the suns a shinin' and this van's rockin' and a rollin' in the land of coolinville. Stay well clear. It's my way, or the highway.

Cocollius

Mr Cocollius,

I understood perfectly the first time. Why in heavens name are you writing back to me. Message received loud and clear.Thanks! Now, I'll just be off on the freeway of love then. Be good Cocollius.

Cheers,

Nix

Heya,

I said NO.I'm bad.Who's bad? And the whole world's gotta answer right now...

Cocollius

Mr Cocollius,

Good grief .You are, now go away.

Nixie

Nix,

No. I'm still here.

Cocollius

MR COCOLLIUS,

I UNDERSTAND THERE WILL BE NO MOON WALKING UNDER THE STARS, NOW BE GONE. THERES A LOT OF LADIES APPARENTLY OUT THERE ARMORED WITH KITCHEN GLOVES. IT SEEMS SOME RUMP STEAKS ARE A LITTLE TOO HOT TO HANDLE. GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK.

Nix- full stop.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roses Ice and Chariots of Fire

Fabio's Dream