Mr Cicolluis



Dear Nixie, 

I write to you in the strictest of confidence and swamped by the unwieldy crick of a tortured ticker. Chitter chatter, nitter natter round the band camp has spread word of your golden chalice. Is it really so? May I enter the venerable tabernacle ramshackled by cool kitty cat mover and shaker?  Have you reached that snowy apogee of hyperborean cool? Will you bring me the cup of iced cube “it” crew so that I might go down, down to the wild side.
You see, the truth is I really do require your assistance in such matters of cupid’s itch where the scritch tickles my fancy to the point of no return. Nixie, I’ve a certain lady in mind for some lingual intercourse followed by perhaps a little lookie at some nookie.
My usual Saturday night would most likely consists of a robust jousting session at the local Medieval restoration centre with a late night rendevu skping  an intense evenings role play in the dark depths of a particularly testing dungeon (and I’m not talking 50 shades of grey either...why  I mean a real dungeon).
I do suspect however the lass in mind is up for a good ol’ slab of street talkin, side walkin, cutting edged frigorific concrete. I’d appreciate a detailed dossier of pointers and shapers. I really do need to make a good impression with this one...

Yours Truly,

Mr C. Cicolluis 

Dear Mr Cicolluis,

Well , well,, did you come to the right place or what? Uhuh, let me tell you something about groovy...
Oh, I’ll be giving you some handy lil’ dandy tips for the lips; and in matters of the flesh you gotta put some stir in your hips and rotate baby. Your hipster mister/gangsta prankstar is born in the vista of attitude. Get some tude in your dude, get rude, lude and crude honey pie. Oh yeah. Meanie gets em keenie and needy for your love shack...
Anyhoo, this feline femme fatales got a little hot and heavy schedule of her own suga shots... Yup I’ll be getting dewy in the decimal spot of my weekly Saturday afternoon live visit to the library where I shall be booking me a reservation with a certain Silmarillian fantasy. This will be followed by a solo powered lounge room trek into a Romulan threat to the galaxy. Oh shoot, my best Druidess cloak is in the drier ...wouldn’t want it to shrink.. must toddle off then ... good luck with “it.”
And just remember stay cool like a cucumber. Then again, happiness is usually found in the arms of somebody with shared interests my dear sweet stud muffin,

Yours

Nixie Trixie xx 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roses Ice and Chariots of Fire

Fabio's Dream