Halo Nixie

Halo Nixie,

It’s sometimes written that what is meant to be will always find its way and so I come here in search of a new Destiny. Round the traps, word about town is that you are living proof of magic dust and rainbow dreams of tarot truths and mystic beams …All that and the coolest cat this side of cyber town. I mean let’s face it ….anyone who is anyone knows that Ms. Nixie Trixstar is the most funkadelic, bootylicous, spankin’, groovy tutti fruity hot patootie Queen of the world that EVER did exist.
Also being the real deal Trinny and Susanah of getting your nerd off, it must surely be you who can take care of this here geek freak and perform a dramatic full-scale makeover.
My past efforts leave a checkered trail of melting ice-cubes and penguins with zinc cream, for in this cool cruel world of smickin it slick…alas there’s no big tick for me …oh Nic, what shall I do where shall I go? I’ve tried, oh I’ve tried and I’ve cried over this yearning, churning of a true gamers soul  ….be still my beating heart, be still and yet, oh dear, oh me, oh my, … I CAN’T KEEP CALM BECAUSE I AM A GAMER…..Oh sigh, oh why, oh dear, oh fear..I am like a guardian surrounded by the fallen with no specialized ammunition.
The suppression only brings regression to the removal of one giant and very round interjecting grammatical barrier. Please exorcise the stop in I.T and maketh me “it” crew. Is there wifi in here because I feel a strong connection?? Oh god, oh no… I’m fully possessed and it just won’t stop…….Help I really NEED you..

Yours Destiny. S. Wild

Dear Destiny. S. Wild  

Woaaaah, Hey now don’t dream it’s over and cool down sista. Hmmm, let moi just adjust the shades on ma shades and contemplate your lil’ predicament here…..
I’d like to start by sayin, don’t fret coz this is not just a skinny rhino kinda day. Oh it has been written in the scrolls and set down by the elders that you dear Destiny will arrive to meet a full rainbow and unicorn kind of day yet.
Being so cool I create my own advection fog, it’s hard to see straight on these matters of a nerd town frown however, if you might be sure to keep this little piece of advice under your hat, may I present a little snifter of good advice ….
Destiny… my dear girl, it’s not where you’re from but who you will become…. And it takes one person, one person to change your own personal course of history and that person, Destiny, that person is you. Take your controller in hand and sleigh those monsters of self-doubt. Be well armed with a sniper rifle against apprehension. You possess all the weaponry required to blast a gaping hole in the shade cloth of pessimism. Only a traveller in the solar system of opportunity can create new worlds in which to flourish. Own it, revel in what you enjoy and in this makeover of the mind be the wizard that uses magic to overcome all obstacles. Be the titan of self-empowerment and love who you are from the inside and out. Much like the hunter, choose your moment to strike and create a new destiny even when feeling alienated in the shadow of oppression. Ah it is surely true that light does live in the dark and our destiny can be the best of all if only we make it so….
Anyhoo, better get my skates on coz I’m so busy being… cool, rad, ace, grouse, gnarly, sweet, beaut, bonza wiggedy wack and all that young cool folk like myself chittery chat about these days…. First on the list… a nice cup of tiny tips tea with some tic toc bickies and a little date with my very own destiny…. Look out The awoken has risen…

Good luck and please always remember like the atom that lost an electron ..stay positive….

Yours and Always here for you,

NixieTixstar xx   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roses Ice and Chariots of Fire

Fabio's Dream