Sir Featherbomb

The Nixie Trix Fix: How to be IT and a Bit

Want to stand out in a crowd? Boost your logo to mojo, find the key to a leader and breeder of cooleo no fooleo. It’s time to thrust that pelvic bone of hipsterville into action. Get up, get down and turn it around with a little pearl of wisdom on ice… Our resident “IT” girl Nixie’s about as happening as time itself and she’s here to save the day…

Dear Nixie,

I write bereaved and deceived. In my wildest dreams I imagined life reinvinted, fresh cemented, au courant and heaven scented. This was my chance, my dance, my moment to shine and dine with that team all cream of the crop and top of the pop. How I longed to be where hilarity and popularity brings clarity to the word RESPECT.
Alas dear Nix, since college life began from geek to chic I cannot but speak. And so I reside to the side in club okay. I ponder and wonder and ask but if a little quiff of something more might not be too much to hope for? So far my crew of very few have found comfort in our fanatical theatrical inclination and aspiration to perform. We haven’t yet made it past a rather earnest, albeit professional level (if I don’t say so myself) of Dungeons and Dragons in the rehearsal rooms at the Golden Underground theatre of which we were recently tossed to the curb for liasing as role playing understudies to the real stars. Now we want in!!!
Dam it Trix, I need a fix ….and make it quick, oh what should I do? What should I do?? Cool me Up please.

Yours Truly,

Fergus Featherbom ( Half Elvin Fighter Magic User)

Dear Sir Featherbom,

Uhuh, uhuh, I’m hearing you loud and clear and by golly dear no need to fear for nixie is here. Now if I do say so myself too, I’ve had my turn at the top of the tower so all power to you for coming to someone in the know. Let’s get down to business shall we?.. and may I suggest that its time to employ a little ol mix of vampire meets hipster to get your Count Swagular into a spectacular display of  underground promise.
If we could possibly keep this liaison between ourselves please allow me to refer to the monster manual so as to speaketh the word of the game you play as a point of reference. …er…Not that I know all that much about D and D or any such geekspeak and  cause for demerit points however if I could just say this….
Right, first up, finding entry into the golden underground you might need to take it just one step at a time. A first level magic user wouldn’t take on a dragon now would he? But a small party of Kobolds is easy meat for someone with a trusty sleep spell. If you want to find the golden key you have to get out there and do some adventuring, go up a few levels and come back with enough experience to conquer the demons that lie within this dungeon. Try your hand at a small art installation on campus, rock a few community festivals and knock back a couple of soy frapps with a director or too. It may, er….or may not have worked for moi? I like to keep it mysterious..
Now I'm off for a Saturday night down at coolschool to re-inact the battle of Hastings with a few ol' chums. Yup… you came to the right lil lady… Coz I’m so cool ice cream be jealous bro… good luck fine fella…Hold on,..  coz the only was is up….. Now where did I put those knickerbockers??…. Tootleoo for now and don’t forget… I'm Always here for you….

All my love Nixie Trix XX


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roses Ice and Chariots of Fire

Fabio's Dream